What it's all about

Feeling bloggie today? Smush that tush into your favorite surfing spot and scroll through this luscious list of Bloggie Babes.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Follow this blog to Freedom - My Mom is preparing the way


My mom with Kelly (my sis) on her wedding day last weekend. Gorgeous, aren't they?




This blog is one of my all-time favorites for more reasons than one. The blogger is my mama. My mama used to be less conservative. Now she's fighting nationwide for causes I can stand behind. She's a righty - a fellow ConservaDIVA as are her two eldest daughters. And I couldn't be more proud.

Find out what she stands for and how she and the foundation she works for are changing the nation and the world. I'll keep my guns, freedom and money, you can keep the "Change". I proudly present my mother - Jean Baugh - blogger extraordinaire. This is one talented lady and I didn't get any of Jean's good genes. Dang it.



2 comments:

  1. Aw shucks. I feel famous! :) You are the smrt cookie...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are totally right...they are gorgous! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete