What it's all about

Feeling bloggie today? Smush that tush into your favorite surfing spot and scroll through this luscious list of Bloggie Babes.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Read Nie Nie


She's on my mind lately. It's just not fair. Perhaps she would frown on me for saying that, but that's how I feel. So much was taken from her, and yet she gives to us daily by way of encouragement, inspiration, example, faith, unconditional and pure love. She gives her words freely and opens her heart to readers.







Read Nie Nie. Choose your super cute button and tell your best friend about Stephanie. She can stir the soul as she lifts it. Clarity, purity, graciousness, gratitude - I absorb as I scan the deeply personal and heartfelt posts. And on the way she shares some incredible and touching photography, great finds and a style as unique as her ability to inspire.


No comments:

Post a Comment