What it's all about

Feeling bloggie today? Smush that tush into your favorite surfing spot and scroll through this luscious list of Bloggie Babes.

Friday, November 20, 2009

vandaceous studios



We live in the same town.  We work together.  We are both from Texas. We are both photographers.

Wait.      No.       She's from Texas and she's a photographer.

I, on the other hand, grew up in CA, have lived in UT for 17 years and technically own a digital SLR camera that is currently being shipped across the country. I have never taken a picture from a decent camera in my 32 years of living on this earth.

But...
she's inspired me to be something of a photographer, though the term I've dubbed for myself is foto-grapher. (for reasons I will soon explain in an upcoming post where I do the unthinkable and feature my OWN blog.)

Anyway...

Her name is Jerrie Haskin and she's got the sweetest southern accent your pretty little ears have heard in a long time.

copyright emily clark/winkfotos.com


Together with her adorable friend, (the wife of yet another co-worker) Tera Thompson - hairdresser extraordinaire, Jerrie created Vandaceous Studios - a sort of one-stop-shop for professional photography.  Tera will style you and Jerrie will shoot you.  Style & shoot!  Brilliant.




You can see more of Jerrie and Tera's work HERE at Jerrie Haskin Photography

3 words for you girls...


UP and COMING!




all images copyright jerrie haskin photography unless otherwise noted

No comments:

Post a Comment