What it's all about

Feeling bloggie today? Smush that tush into your favorite surfing spot and scroll through this luscious list of Bloggie Babes.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wombfruit

OK, I realize I am getting to be of a "certain age", which is not typically a child-bearing age amongst most of my friends, but because I recently had a baby, I am still in "that" mode. So if there are a whole slew of baby blogs featured, just go with it. Who doesn't LOVE babies and all their "necessities".

There are a few modern baby necessities that were not available to me just 5 years ago. One is the Bumbo. Google it if you don't know what it is. Sheer brilliance. Another, though it's technically been around for thousands of years internationally, is the wrap. It's a not-so-new trend called babywearing and I'm proud to wear my baby. She LOVES it.

My favorite spot to get a wrap online is called Wombfruit Wraps. How cute is that?

And here I am wearing her. Please, PLEASE excuse the horrible picture of me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Karynn! Thank you for posting about my wraps on your blog :) I am THRILLED to see you in the picture! You look great! And the dark chocolate mocha color is perfect for you and your precious cargo!! What an honor that you love your Wombfruit! Blessings, mama :)
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete