What it's all about

Feeling bloggie today? Smush that tush into your favorite surfing spot and scroll through this luscious list of Bloggie Babes.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wink.









Miss Iron County

I am hoping my appointment in October will cure my obsession with this extraordinarily talented photographer and her blog. I literally refresh at least twice daily hoping for new posts. Wink. Wink Fotos. winkfotos.com. Go there. Because Emily's got it. Whatever it is, Emily's got it. If only I could see the world the way she does through that lens.

I mean, look at her! Check out Emily Clark - Mommy Model, hottie and photographer extraordinaire:


And these are her Oh So Adorable little girls. I want to squeeze them! And put that chair in a cozy little corner.



A friend of mine was a Mommy Model and posted about it on her blog. That's how I found Emily. When my sister, Kelly, was struggling to find a photographer for her August wedding (last minute in July), I pulled up winkfotos.com and shared my latest and greatest find. One look is all it took - she booked Emily right away and got some pretty amazing results:

The first one is a little sneak peek from the wedding. We're waiting anxiously for the rest:

The rest are some of Kelly and Logan's engagement pics. The first two are my fave:








At Kelly's wedding I was honored to be one of her Bridesmaids. A close second was the opportunity to see Emily in action. If funnest was a word, she'd be the FUNNEST photographer you'll ever meet, but the real kicker was the look on her face, captured by an amateur, as she was snapping away. She LOVES her job. Her pictures are so amazing because she sees something we don't. People in their raw, happy, candid moments. Not to mention her skill with color and Photoshop. Her style is one of a kind. I am absolutely dying to see the wedding pictures, which are a week or two out.

I want to post more, more, more! Why!?! She has a blog! And a website. Get over there QUICK - you'll see. Now that I've booked my shoot, I'll share her. :wink:

all images copyright wink fotos by emily clark unless otherwise noted 

No comments:

Post a Comment