What it's all about

Feeling bloggie today? Smush that tush into your favorite surfing spot and scroll through this luscious list of Bloggie Babes.

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Conoco Chic Boutique

Sophies Chic Boutique'

Tucked away in the back of the Salem, UT Conoco is the sweetest collection of boutique goodies. Handmade pillowcase dresses, giant flower clips, crocheted headbands, sparkly chic jeans, newsboy caps in a multitude of colors and my personal favorite - sQUeaKy ShOEs! A mother's invention, I have no doubt.

a fEW oF mY pURchAsES:











Sophie's Chic Boutique has a few locations. And many more must-have wardrobe staples for you to "invest" in.

Lucky me, I discovered this hidden treasure, located in the unlikeliest of settings, whilst stopping briefly to buy sugary treats and chilled water bottles to get my 5 year old through a weekend of his brothers' baseball games. I ended up with $8 worth of candy bars and beverages, then managed to somehow rack up $50 in sheer boutique extravagances. I came up with some excuse (and squeezed the visit in between games) for a second trip a few hours later. I went back for more the next day. My excuse? I have three boys and a new baby girl who NEED these things. I "needed" a new T-shirt and newsboy cap, too. I mean, bad hair days are a new mother's nemesis. I won't disclose the final tally. I'm not sure I even know what the damage ended up at.

Check out the goodies yourself and see if you can restrain yourself any better than I did. You deserve an award if you can.

all images copyright of Sophie's Chic Boutique

1 comment:

  1. i am TOTALLY going to go over there and check it out! i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete